REGISTRATIONS are CLOSED!
(you can still access GoRegister to re-open your registration in case you still have to pay or wish to access your details)
Only Online Registrations are available this year. It is simple and discounts will be automatically applied. Registrations close Thursday 10th Feb.
Read this full page before proceeding to register at the bottom of this page!
- You can register as an Individual, or
- Register as a Small Group (2-4) and pay together, or
- Register as a Large Group (5+), pay together, and receive a $5pp group discount.
- Also, anyone who registers and pays by 1 February 2022 gets the $5 earlybird discount.
Covid-19 precautions will be in place and this conference is proceeding subject to state restrictions. A full refund will be given if the conference does not proceed due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Passing the Baton is encouraging good hygiene by the use of sanitisers, individually wrapped morning tea and lunch and cleaning. Use of the COVID SafeWA app and wearing of masks is required plus any other Health Dept. requirements set by the Government at the time. Please assist us by participating in this. At this stage (3/2/22) vaccination status is not required.
Before you start, you will need:
- Name, email and phone number of each delegate you are registering
- Elective choices for each delegate, one from each of the two elective sessions
- Lunch options
- Payment method (debit/credit card, cheque, or bank transfer). Paypal card fees may apply.
- When registering, wait patiently as each page updates
Registration fee $50.00
Individually packed Sandwiches (or salads), fruit, cake, drinks. Catering again provided by Julie’s Kitchen.
Some optional special dietary needs catered for: gluten free, dairy free and vegetarian.
Concessional: Under 21 or pensioner -$5.00
Early bird registration (pay by 1st February 2022) -$5.00
Large Group (where 5+ people register & pay together) -$5.00 per person
Discounts will be applied automatically – including early bird, concessions & group discounts.
Concession discount: Delegates who are under 21 years of age, or those who are on a full Government/Centrelink pension.
Large Group discounts: Register & pay for 5 or more delegates.
You can start a new registration as:
- an individual delegate
- as part of a Large Group (5+ delegates who register and pay together; $5pp group discount)
- as part of a Small Group (2-4 delegates who register & pay together; no group discount).
OR you can re-open an existing registration that you have already started using the ID and Access Code details emailed to you by GoRegister. You can later add or change details here for delegates e.g. elective choices, optional meals, etc.
Registering a Group: for both Large Group (5+) and Small Groups (2-4) …
1. Choose a co-ordinator who must first set up their relevant group (large or small)
2. Then register each of the delegates from within that group booking.
3. If the co-ordinator is attending as well, they must also register as one of the delegates.
4. You cannot finally pay for the group until you have registered the minimum number of delegates in your relevant group.
Payment methods: Either by cheque, bank transfer or credit/debit card. Card payments are processed by Digital Tickets via the PayPal secure system. (You do not need a Paypal account). You may choose to pay using your own Paypal account (if you have one) or with a credit/debit card using the “Pay with a card” option. (Paypal may add a small surcharge to your fees)
As a non-commercial activity of a non-profit organisation, Passing the Baton fees are GST free.
– to either start a new Rego or re-open an existing Rego
(Using GoRegister/Digital Tickets site)