SORRY! new Registrations are CLOSED.
REGISTRATIONS closed Thursday 9th Feb!
No late registrations accepted!
(Those who have already registered can re-open their registration to get their Tax Invoice if required)
NOTE: Read this full page before proceeding to register at the bottom of this page!
- You can register as an Individual delegate, or
- Register as a Small Group (2-4 delegates) and pay together, or
- Register as a Large Group (5+ delegates), pay together, and receive a $5pp group discount.
- Also, anyone who registers and pays by 1 February 2023 gets the $5 earlybird discount.
Covid-19 precautions will be in place and this conference is proceeding subject to state restrictions. A full refund will be given if the conference does not proceed due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Passing the Baton is encouraging good hygiene by the use of sanitisers, individually wrapped morning tea and lunch and cleaning. At this stage wearing of masks are NOT required.
Before you start, you will need:
- Name, email and phone number of each delegate you are registering
- Elective choices for each delegate, one from each of the two elective sessions
- Lunch options (including gluten free, dairy free and vegetarian)
- Payment method (debit/credit card, cheque, or bank transfer). Paypal card fees may apply.
- When registering, wait patiently as each page updates
Registration fee $50.00
Individually packed Sandwiches (or salads), fruit, cake, drinks. Catering again provided by Julie’s Kitchen.
Some optional special dietary needs catered for: gluten free, dairy free and vegetarian.
(You may be eligible for one or more – see below)
Concessional: Under 21 or pensioner -$5.00
Early bird registration (pay by 1st February 2023) -$5.00
Large Group (where 5+ people register & pay together) -$5.00 per person
Discounts will be applied automatically – including early bird, concessions & group discounts.
* Concessional discount: Delegates who are under 21 years of age, or those who are on a full Government/Centrelink pension.
* Large Group discounts: Register & pay for 5 or more delegates.
You can start a new registration as:
- an individual delegate
- as part of a Large Group (5+ delegates who register and pay together; $5pp group discount)
- as part of a Small Group (2-4 delegates who register & pay together; no group discount).
OR you can re-open an existing registration that you have already started using the ID and Access Code details emailed to you by GoRegister. You can later add or change details here for delegates e.g. elective choices, optional meals, etc.
Registering a Group: for both Large Group (5+) and Small Groups (2-4) …
1. Choose a co-ordinator who must first set up their relevant group (large or small)
2. Then register each of the delegates from within that group booking.
3. If the co-ordinator is attending as well, they must also register as one of the delegates.
4. You cannot finally pay for the group until you have registered the minimum number of delegates in your relevant group.
Payment methods: Either by cheque, bank transfer or credit/debit card. Card payments are processed by Digital Tickets via the PayPal secure system. (You do not need a Paypal account). You may choose to pay using your own Paypal account (if you have one) or with a credit/debit card using the “Pay with a card” option. (Paypal may add a small surcharge to your fees)
As a non-commercial activity of a non-profit organisation, Passing the Baton fees are GST free.
Please see our frequently asked questions, or if you can’t find what you’re looking for, contact us.
Rob Adams – 0407 422 350 (if you need help)
REGISTER ON-LINE HERE
– registrations closed. You can however re-open an existing Reg’n to access your Tax Invoice
(Using GoRegister/Digital Tickets site)