Passing the Baton
… for inspiration, resources, encouragement and training.
Passing the Baton is a full day event to help equip & encourage children’s workers
as they pass the baton of the faith on to the next generation.
The day includes – Keynote speaker, 12 electives and large Expo of kids ministry resources.
Enjoy networking & meeting people who are also committed to children’s ministry.
PTB2016 Children’s Workers’ Training Day and Expo
Date: Saturday 13th February, 2016
Time: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Venue: Churchlands Christian Fellowship
. 154 Balcatta Rd, Balcatta WA
Keynote speaker: Tammy Tolman … you’ll be inspired and encouraged!
. Tammy has been speaking at kids ministry conferences throughout
. Australia, NZ and USA for the past 20 years.
. She has produced SS curriculums, worship CD’s
. & speaks at camps & other kids ministry events.
. She and her husband, David, have 2 children and live in NSW.
Are you involved in Children’s Ministry?
- see what resources are available
- mix with others who are involved in similar children’s ministries
- renew your commitment to children’s ministry
- get loads of ideas
- learn new skills
- be inspired
Suitable for those involved in:
- Children’s Church
- CRE teaching/ Scripture in Schools
- Brigades or similar
- Kid’s Clubs
- Holiday programs
- Beach Missions
- Kid’s outreaches
Sorry – No registrations or payment will be accepted on the day of the conference.
Two ways to register: (registrations will close Thursday 11th Feb. (midday)
No ‘on the day’ registrations)
1. You can register and pay online (secure site) by credit card (click ‘registering info’ or ‘register’ tab above)
2. Register and pay (cheque or credit card) by post. Download colour brochure (select ‘downloads’ tab above) or ‘contact us’ and we’ll gladly forward you a brochure in the mail.
NOTE: Concessions available for those who are under 21 or pensioners.
Also group discount for 5+ people.
* Early bird registration (pay by 29th January 2016) – $40 pp
* Last minute registration (29th January 2016 onwards) – $45 pp
. Concession (under 21 and pensioners) – $5 discount on relevant above registration
. Group Discounts are available for 5+ people who are from the same local church or group
. when booking & paying together ($5 discount per person on relevant registration fee above).
* Lunch $11 (optional) – Subway, sandwiches, fruit, cake, drinks
Sorry – special needs lunches are not available – you are welcome to bring your own.
TOTAL PRICE = registration fee less concession less group discount plus lunch
e.g. 1 – for an early bird delegate under 21yo and part of a group with lunch ($40 – $5 – $5 + $11) = $41
e.g. 2 – last minute adult (non-concession) delegate registering as an individual with lunch ($45 + $11) = $56
* Morning Tea included in registration fee for everyone
* Child Care – Sorry but child care facilities are not available on the day. (The conference is primarily designed for people who are involved in leading children’s ministries)
* Cancellations incur a $5 administration fee
* PTB elective presentations are not recorded.